Super Stone Clean Z Series
Super Stone Clean Z is Iwamoto Inc’s patented thermal pyrolysis system for small volume, low to mid moisture content, on-site waste reduction.
Super Stone Clean Z processes up to 4m3 per day of almost any type of organic waste, massively reducing the volume to from 1/10~1/3000th of the original input.
The fuel for this unique machine is the waste itself, enabling external fuel free processing, with only a very small amount of combustible material required for start up. The system can be operated in remote areas where no energy or fuel sources are available.
Unique magnetic field technology combined with a cutting edge, patented emissions abatement system ensures clean processing, no toxic emissions and compliance with worldwide environmental regulations.
- Low cost
- Processes all types of organic waste (MSW, plastics, wood, styrofoam, vinyl, cardboard, paper, rubber, tires, food waste, etc
- Processes e-waste such as computers, cell phones, etc (precious metals retrievable)
- Highly effective waste reduction (1/10~1/3000th of the original input)
- On site processing
- Continuous operation 24 hours per day
- Robust 9 year performance history
- Non tar build up
- Non fossil fuel use
- Non toxic, non pollutant
- Minimal operating costs
- Non labour intensive
- Easy to operate – no special operating skills required.
- Minimal maintenance required
- Automated switchboard
- Can be operated in remote areas
Super Stone Clean Z processes tsunami waste
The Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami pulverized the northern region of Japan on March 11 2011 causing nearly 20,000 deaths and widespread destruction. Watch how Super Stone Clean Z is helping to clear up the debris.